Win a Coffee Machine
Competition Entry Form
Terms & Conditions
Solarshade – “Win a coffee machine”
1. The promoter is Solarshade Pty Ltd (ABN 38 000 154 101) whose registered office is at Unit 1, 47-49 Shandan Circuit, Albion Park Rail, NSW 2527.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
WHO CAN ENTER
4. Employees of Solarshade Pty Ltd and Coffee Machines & Beans or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. The competition is open to retail Solarshade customers that purchase house or vehicle tinting and accessories during May and June 2014. In addition, these products must be fitted within this period to qualify for entry.
6. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
7. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to be able to enter. The Promoter may require any such entrant’s parent or legal guardian to sign a release at the Promoter’s discretion in which the parent or legal guardian accepts responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will include the parent or legal guardian’s full name, address and telephone number. Failure to agree to the release and provide these details will invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
WHEN TO ENTER
9. The competition commences on May 1, 2014 at 9:00am AEST and concludes on June 30, 2014 at 5:00pm AEST. Entries must be received prior to the competition close date and time.
10. Closing date for entry will be 5.00pm Friday July 11th 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
11. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
HOW TO ENTER
13. Entrants may enter the competition by:
• Logging onto www.solarshade.com.au/coffeemachine0614, entering their invoice number and registering their details including (but not limited to) full name, address, post code, telephone number and e-mail address to complete their entry.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by www.random.org from all entries received and verified.
17. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be published on the Solarshade website at www.solarshade.com.au